Same Script Different Cast

miss muppet

Reaction score
Well I suppose I shoulld do chapter TWO !!!! YaaaaaaaaaAaaaaayyyyy !!!!

The next day the muppets awoke quite late considering there Christmas party lasted until 6:00 AM . Kermit was still fast asleep when the phone began to ring loudly. He groaned and awnserd it " hello" he croaked ( no pun intended ) " oh hey kerm !" Scooter said happily " oh hi scooter how can I help" he said yawning " well I just received a letter from a business man named mr Joe Meanie " he replied kermit looked at his sleeping wife beside him " okay well is it important ?" He asked " yes it said here that he is coming for a visit " scooter said " oh well then leave it in my office oh and tell the gang Me and piggy. Will be right over " kermit said slipping out of bed " sure thing boss ! " He said excitedly. Once the phone hung up kermit turned to his wife " piggy dear we have to get up" he whispered into her velvet ear. There was a slight groan " five more minuets" she mumbled. Kermit chuckled and walked over to the door " not to late were late enough as it is" he said before walking down for breakfast

Meanwhile at the muppet studios thing's were not going as planned "bor de bork de BORK !l the Swedish chef said throwing paper into the air " NO DRUMS NO DRUMS !" Animal yelled. Jaz was laying on a char rubbing her head "fozzie remind me why we decided to stay at the party until 6:00 ! " She said. Fozzie placed a warm towel over her head " don't worry jaz kermit will sort things out" fozzie said. Shannon ran up to Pepe and chained him down " now calm down ! Ill go round kermits and get your drums okay" she said placing a hand on her hip " he will chew through that chain" floyd said walking passed. Shannon rolled her eyes and walked out of the studios to kermits house.

miss muppet

Reaction score

The next day the muppets awoke quite late considering there Christmas party lasted until 6:00 AM . Kermit was still fast asleep when the phone began to ring loudly. He groaned and awnserd it " hello" he croaked ( no pun intended ) " oh hey kerm !" Scooter said happily " oh hi scooter how can I help" he said yawning " well I just received a letter from a business man named mr Joe Meanie " he replied kermit looked at his sleeping wife beside him " okay well is it important ?" He asked " yes it said here that he is coming for a visit " scooter said " oh well then leave it in my office oh and tell the gang Me and piggy. Will be right over " kermit said slipping out of bed " sure thing boss ! " He said excitedly. Once the phone hung up kermit turned to his wife " piggy dear we have to get up" he whispered into her velvet ear. There was a slight groan " five more minuets" she mumbled. Kermit chuckled and walked over to the door " not to late were late enough as it is" he said before walking down for breakfast

Meanwhile at the muppet studios thing's were not going as planned "bor de bork de BORK !l the Swedish chef said throwing paper into the air " NO DRUMS NO DRUMS !" Animal yelled. Jaz was laying on a char rubbing her head "fozzie remind me why we decided to stay at the party until 6:00 ! " She said. Fozzie placed a warm towel over her head " don't worry jaz kermit will sort things out" fozzie said. Shannon ran up to Pepe and chained him down " now calm down ! Ill go round kermits and get your drums okay" she said placing a hand on her hip " he will chew through that chain" floyd said walking passed. Shannon rolled her eyes and walked out of the studios to kermits house.

miss muppet

Reaction score

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Miss Muppet. your so funny! You keep posting the same chapter two over and over again. Your acting like a muppet right?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Computer's crazy? Gee whiz! I'm so sorry! Well, how did your computer go so crazy?

miss muppet

Reaction score
I clicked on post reply aand it froze so I clicked again and again and ended up posting the same chapter !

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had the same problem with hy laptop I tried posting at least my first chapter from my fan fiction "Remembering Jim Henson" but my computer went berserk and this website started giving me errors. :mad: Grrr! Oh well! Those things do happen.

miss muppet

Reaction score
Wow sorry for the late update's but my holiday starts soon so that man's drum roll please animal ........ QWICKER UPDATES ! Yyyyayaaaaaaaaaayyyyy ! Oh and there's a little of my favarote couple mushyness in this part ....

After a rather awkward moment at the muppet studios kermit finally arrived and calmed things down. " DRUMS !!!" Animal cried running over to the drums that shannon and piggy had just placed down " there " shannon sigh walking over to gonzo . " Okay gang today we have a visitor coming tomorrow okay so were going to get this place cleaned up walter would you do the honors ?" Kermit asked
Walter nodded and threw mops and buckets into the crowd of muppets. They all groaned and picked up the mops and buckets " hey guys it isn't that bad montage please !" Gonzo said rizzo ran over and began to massage his back " I said montage not massage !" Gonzo chuckled.
Every one laughed and began to clean the muppet studio's. Fozzie who wasn't looking were he was going walked passed a wet floor and slipped bringing jaz with him. They both laughed and stood up " your so clumsy !" She chuckled fozzie pouted " but .....that's why I love you " she smiled kissing him lightly on the lips " hey get a room you two !" Statler shouted. Jaz rolled her eye's and chuckled.

Finally after moments of cleaning the muppet studios was gleaming from top to bottom " finally !" The gang all said dropping to the floor " nice work guys ! Lemonade and cookies are now being served in the cafeteria enjoy !" Kermit smiled giving a little hum of satisfaction. Everyone cheered and ran straight to lunch.