Anyone pick up a spare Free Comic Day Labyrinth?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I didn't read it quite yet. I got so many comics, most of them unsellable back issues, and I've basically only read the DC kids sampler... not even the Donald Duck or Moomins. But I thumbed through the Labyrinth part, and I agree. The artwork is the same lovely stuff that made the Fraggle Rock comic series as great as it was. I loved the artwork in the Muppet comics for the most part (even congratulated Shelli on Muppet Snow White that day... she was at a local place promoting the Adventure Time comics... didn't have the money to get a back MSW for her to sign by that time, though)... but the magic of the Fraggle comics was that a lot of the artwork looked completely different from that standard comic book fare... almost painterly. I really loved that look and I loved seeing it here.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
This past Saturday was actually the first time in months I bought anything at my LCS; it's gotten too expensive for me to pick up comics on an individual basis, so I mostly get graphic novels cheap(er) on Amazon. Of course the only reason I went was to get the FCBD Labyrinth comic. It just so happened they were having a sale, so I picked 2 comics from the $1 bin, one I actually intended to read and one I just grabbed on the fly. I'm surprised my LCS even had the Archaia HC, since they mostly carry titles from the Big 2.

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
Well after a FOUR HOUR bus trip (it seems after putting the city of Phoenix through a massive bus strike, the bus drivers are now being massively overpaid to NOT do their jobs), my nearest comic shop didn't have any of the Labyrinths. Anyone pick up an extra?
Not sure if you're still watching this thread, but I'll send you a copy.

amygam

Reaction score
Its available for pre order through Barnes and Noble right now. Around 13 dollars and some change, before shipping and handling taxes.