Plush Verification

Hubert

Reaction score
I may be going crazy, but I can remember seeing pictures of a store in Disneyland or something of a Muppet display, including a Scooter plush. I think it was taken around 2002-2003. Since then I have speculated that there was a Scooter plush made in the early 2000s that fairly large size. Now I'm wondering, can anyone confirm this claim?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I saw that pic on Muppet Wiki! I was like, "Is that Scooter? Nah," At least I know I'm not going crazy! :wink:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
There was a Scooter plush, I'm holding him in my hands right now as I type this. And he is in fact from Disney, I'd show you a picture but MC doesn't let you upload pictures right from the computer.

Hubert

Reaction score
OK, so there is a Scooter plush made in the early 2000s! My claim has finally been confirmed! Now to find one...

Drtooth

Reaction score
There was a Scooter plush, I'm holding him in my hands right now as I type this. And he is in fact from Disney, I'd show you a picture but MC doesn't let you upload pictures right from the computer.
I honestly thought that Muppet Wiki had a picture of it... but this was the best I could find...

Squint very hard, and you see Two rows of Scooter in the middle.

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
I have the Scooter plush as well! There was a period when they released Beaker, Bunson, Statler, Waldorf, and Scooter. It was a pretty big deal because none of those characters had a plush in the US at the time (except the Fisher Price Scooter from the 70's). My dad bought all five of them for me one Christmas.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Wow!! I've never seen this...I'd love to have Scooter .... I had a fisher Price one when i was little... hope they make Scooter again in the future...

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Does anyone have a spare one sitting around that they would be willing to sell? Feel free to turn me down, I thought it was just worth a try :wink:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i would pay anything to have a scooter doll from the disney store and the fisher price one from the 70"s