How will the characters grow over time

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Even if they do get married, I doubt it will ruin their relationship. There's always everyday married couple arguments, right? I mean, Miss Piggy is STILL Miss Piggy, and Kermit is STILL Kermit, Y'know what I mean?
First of all let me just say I love you. Lol!

Seriously though I think it's all gonna depend on what Nick and James decide to do in the new movie. I highly doubt and almost know their not gonna have them get married again as it's already been done. I mean geez were still debating that 27 years later why do it again? LOL! I would like to see Kermit express his feelings more just like in the last movie. I was really happy to see they sort of addressed that in the last movie.

bandit

Reaction score
I wonder that too. I keep thinking it would be like when Donkey & Dragon from Shrek had babies. Have like mutant tadpole piglets. :eek:
Poly-hogs, I call em! But that is terrifying!
It's hard to say, I think. On one hand, it's good to see characters progress and evolve over time but then again, half of the nostalgia is being able to slip into the same old shoes with the same old feelings and enjoy something that is relatively 'timeless.' I think that would be an argument someone could make for keeping things as they are.

If someone were clever enough, they could inch their way towards new territory, providing they kept it in the spirit of everything that's already come and not turn into stories with a completely different focus than originally intended.
Friends. Love. Music. Laughter. Peace. Zaniness. All of those things have to be present.
The integrity of the characters must remain intact. Last thing we want is another Mulder and Scully debacle. But, if its done right it could add something, I suppose.

bandit

Reaction score
All I'm gonna say. Lol!

*lol* "I can afford that little window." Hahaha!
A 'bouncing baby fig?' That's so odd! hah. Though I've seen that name floating around here and can now make sense of it. Thanks for sharing that. What is this from anyway?

bandit

Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to say it has a very 'unreleased' feel to it....in the best possible way. Particularly when Jim starts to crack up a little delivering a line about being run over by a truck.