How would you describe yourself?

Lola p

Reaction score
Wow, a skyrim reference. Cool!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Nickname: Jaz
Screen name: Miss Kermie

I... am crazy. I really am. I am a certifiable nut ball! And I'm wierd. What a combination. But I only show my crazy side to people I know won't care. If I'm not crazy and losing it, I'm quiet, and drawing things, while agreeing to everything my master says.
(Yes, my best friend, Mai, is like, my master, and I'm he servant.)
I'm also very flirty, and I laugh at EVERYTHING intended to be. Everything.
It can be dumb and corny, *cough cough Fozzie* but I'll still laugh.
And if you haven't figured it out by now, I have anger issues.

Reactions: mo

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I... am crazy. I really am. I am a certifiable nut ball! And I'm wierd. What a combination. But I only show my crazy side to people I know won't care. If I'm not crazy and losing it, I'm quiet, and drawing things, while agreeing to everything my master says.
You sound like me. I'm also very quiet but I can be crazy.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
O.O Shh! It's talk like that that seems to warrant a sudden, yet scandalous Muppet Newsflash around these parts!
:news: THIS JUST IN! Sources who refused to be caught dead on camera for us insist that a large Snowth with a soul patch has been repeatedly seen lurking in the alley behind Sarge's band-practice-garage! Said a witness, "Yeah, uh...it was like, y'know, uh, dark, and stuff...but...uh...yeah, I think it had a soul patch."

The hefty, sleekly-muscled androgynous Sarge huffed when informed of the stalker. He...er, she...er...Sarge tells Muppet News: "Well if the creepy little thing comes in here thinkin' it can go all 'do do, do do do' on me, it's got another think comin'!"

The garage refused to speak to this reporter. Until security footage is released from the Tank'N'Fries across the street, we may never know whether this is another awful example of Internet stalking copying life, or life copying Internet stalking.

*glares off-camera* Where do we GET this stuff, anyway??
------------------------

Hubert

Reaction score
(Yes, my best friend, Mai, is like, my master, and I'm he servant.)
I'm also very flirty, and I laugh at EVERYTHING intended to be. Everything.
It can be dumb and corny, *cough cough Fozzie* but I'll still laugh.
And if you haven't figured it out by now, I have anger issues.
Wow. That's sorta scary. That sounds pretty much like me, accept for the part about being very flirty.