Professional full body Kermit puppet for sale... :(

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ouch im sorry you have to do this i know how much you searched for him. i feel your pain ive recently been toying with the idea of my Kermit as well

Alvin

Reaction score
Yep...sadly, but I think my family needs the money more than I need a Kermit the Frog. I know...I know...gotta weigh my options, but I think family kind of takes priority....if you know what I mean.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i totally understand and i know that i would do the same in your shoes...best of luck my friend

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Darn, I forgot about this. :sigh: Do you know if someone from here won your Kermit? Would just be comforting to know that a fellow fan will be taking care of him, imo at least. I know it's still hard.

I was the one who asked you about his fleece-type and inner lining. I totally would've put a bid on him if my life wasn't so hectic at the moment. I guess I'll just be building my own though, ha ha. If I ever get enough time (and materials! Ha ha) to make more than one, you are on my list (of one, lol) for a donated frog. I definitely know "hard times", what with getting hurt at work, then being laid off, and now losing our house... and even more stuff that I don't really talk about, ugh. I just don't understand why I'm not winning the Lottery!! :wink:

Good fortune to you sir! Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony