Muppet Stuff Blog

Stulz

Reaction score
Hey there gang,
I started a blog about Muppet merchandise called "Muppet Stuff." Currently it's just on Facebook, but I hope to expand into other areas as well.
Please "like" Muppet Stuff on Facebook to follow the posts.
https://www.facebook.com/MuppetStuff
Thanks!

(I also posted this in the "on the web" section, but though it would get more attention here)

Stulz

Reaction score
Sounds cool, but I'm not on Facebook.
Sounds like a good enough reason to join.. although we will be expanding to Twitter and hope to do collaborations with the other sites like Muppet Central, Tough Pigs, and The Muppet Mindet as well.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Liked the page. I am so excited to get more Muppety goodness on my news feed! :smile:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Sounds like a good enough reason to join.. although we will be expanding to Twitter and hope to do collaborations with the other sites like Muppet Central, Tough Pigs, and The Muppet Mindet as well.
I used to be on Facebook, but for a few reasons I got really fed-up with it and closed my account.

But I do have a Twitter account, so hope to see it on there soon!

Stulz

Reaction score
Good news.. Muppet Stuff is now officially on Twitter as well. The name is still Muppet Stuff, but our Twitter handle is @MuppetsStuff.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
"Liked"! :smile: Next time I visit Twitter, I'll be sure to follow you there as well

Gotta say, great posts so far on your FB wall!
:big_grin:
Anthony