Awesome custom Pigs in Space sculptures

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Check out these amazing felted wool sculptures of the Swinetrek crew. I commissioned these earlier in the year from Woolington Lane on etsy, and they arrived today, almost in time for my birthday! Happy birthday to me, I get fantastic, custom-made, one-of-a-kind, super-fun art dolls of Piggy, Link & Strangepork. I simply had to share pics of them here.

They're HUGE (Link is over 16 inches tall!), the detail is incredible (the emblems on their chests are *perfect*!) and the texture of the wool is really, really nice. They are super cute, the photos don't do them justice due to the bad lighting, heh....
Sarah, the shop owner and artist, is super nice and was a joy to work with through the process. She was very attentive to making sure I was satisfied with the colors and details (for example, I was picky about Strangepork's epaulets going under his arms, but Piggy and Link's over their shoulders, and she pointed out Strangepork's lighter skin tone and offered to incorporate that when I didn't even think of it!). I can't say enough good things about working with her. I don't know if she's still doing Muppets, but if she is and you want a unique piece of Muppet art and support an individual craftsperson, you should check her out. :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
*Hubert is at his keyboard, ready to type, but instead his jaw drops. He is speechless for a few seconds*

I'm very nitpicky about character details, but theses are absolutely perfect!

muppetperson

Reaction score
they look fantastic.Can I ask how much they cost per doll?

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow those are incredible!

Seeing your post reminded me that I had seen some Walter, Kermit, etc. felted Muppet "dolls" on Etsy and forgot to post about it. Sure enough it's the same Etsy seller. She does incredible work! Check out her other Muppet stuff! I especially love Walter in costume. So cute! :fanatic:

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Wow...those are well made! Link just looks so cuddly...LOL.