Muppets Infographic Highlights Walter's Fandom

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How big of a Muppet fan are you?

Check out this MTV Movies blog exclusive "Muppets" infographic, cooked up by Walter himself His years of fandom and expertise are on full display here: he's kept tabs on all of Gonzo the Great's fantastic stunt work (and resulting damage), the results of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's weirdest experiments, the various tools in Swedish Chef's kitchen, and more.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2012/04/06/muppets-infographic-walter/

muppetperson

Reaction score
Where did Walter post this? It comes from an MTV blog that says Walter post it, but where is the original link?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just re read it again-he wrote it exclusively for MTV blog.I was thinking that the blog got it from Twitter or somewhere.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
That was awesome - capturing both the personality of the various Muppet characters and the loveable fanboy qualities of Walter. Thanks for sharing!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't quite get it. It's a cool-looking image, but is this a common type of thing or have there been things like this before?

It's cool that the Gonzo part includes eating tires, makes me wish there were more references to specific episodes/productions. Wish the Gonzo section had included wrestling a brick and catching a cannonball. And that the Muppet Labs section included some of the inventions from specific segments (out of all the stuff on that image here I understand the Muppet Labs stuff the least).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I understand how you feel about Easy Listening, Animal :stick_out_tongue:

Walter

Reaction score
Lol, I love how it all revolves around Miss Piggy:fanatic::fanatic::fanatic:

..and is it just me, or is this the first time we've seen Walter's official "signature"?:fanatic: