Ordering US Muppets Blu-ray in Europe

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
I'm in the UK and decided to get the US release of "The Muppets" BluRay, as it's been confirmed as region free and therefore will play on European BluRay players (this only goes for the BluRay, you'd need a multi region DVD player to play the DVD).

I ordered it from a site called PlanetAxel.com (they ship everywhere within Europe and guarantee that you won't have to pay an additional import tax on top of your oder/shipping fee) and I got a confirmation today that it has already shipped from the US and I should get it within the next week, which would definitely be at least a week before the official US release date! :smile:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Wow! Well done! I should have ordered it from there.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the Blu-Ray plus shipping?

I've seen a few photos online today of people already with copies in the US.

Let us know when it arrives!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Thanks. You got a very good price.

I paid £31 for the Blu-Ray plus a Blu-Ray of Muppets From Space, but I didn't pay shipping because I have friends in the US that said they would send it over for me and won't let me pay them. :smile:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Oh my god!!!!!!!! That's great! I'm so jealous. I'm still going to have to wait about 2 weeks.

Does it have any new ads for 'Coming soon to Disney DVD and Blu-Ray'?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well done small time crook. Is the blu ray definetley region free?? I hope to have the Walmart exclusive with puppets very soon!!

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Well done small time crook. Is the blu ray definetley region free?? I hope to have the Walmart exclusive with puppets very soon!!

Chris
Hey Chris, I can guarrantees 1000% it's region free! It's £16.99 on Movietyme lite...sadly I paid ALOT more than that on their main site :frown: