Fozzy and Kermit Oil paintings by me :)

iconic:a

Reaction score
@Muppet Fan 123- Thanks again :smile: Very much appreciated.
Also thanks for the advice. If you want I could send you the highest Rez images I have of these paintings as well.

Just as a side note both these paintings are available.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
AMAZING. I paint only with acrylics (and when I can afford them, Van Gogh hybrids), so this is astounding to me. BRAVO!

As to marketing, have you tried Cafepress or Redbubble?
---------------

iconic:a

Reaction score
Thanks Newsmanfan, I'll need to check out your work and if you don't mind add a link to my sad little blog as well?

As for the marketing advice I'll try that, I am terrible at trying to pimp my work so this will be a steep learning curve.

Cheers :smile:

These are simply incredible!!!!
-------------
AMAZING. I paint only with acrylics (and when I can afford them, Van Gogh hybrids), so this is astounding to me. BRAVO!

As to marketing, have you tried Cafepress or Redbubble?
---------------

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hi there, very, very new to this fantastic Forum. I thought I would share with you the first two, in which I hope will be a series of paintings of Muppet characters.
Both are 12"x12", Oil on Canvas.

Please feel free to check out my blog: http://iconicafineart.wordpress.com/
from time to time to see what else I may be up to. As soon as I complete any more Muppet work I'll post it back on here.
Welcome iconic:a!! :big_grin: What a beautiful introductory post you've got here!! Talent abounds here on MC, you fit in quite well, though you're actually a standout! Very nice examples of your work, impressive, I'll need to visit your blog very soon.

Thank you so much for sharing these pieces with us! Best of luck and good fortune in finding a way to share these with an even broader audience (and getting them sold! What all artists strive for, you shouldn't have a problem with your caliber of talent).

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I saw saw a video online about these guys who do paintings like yours with the muppets and sold all of 'em. If I can find the video, I'll show it to you.:hungry:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
@Muppet Fan 123- Thanks again :smile: Very much appreciated.
Also thanks for the advice. If you want I could send you the highest Rez images I have of these paintings as well.

Just as a side note both these paintings are available.
Can you? That'll be great!