Can Anybody Help Me Out?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Jeffrey Gray. Now if anyone can contribute with the actor's names of the following characters:
Angela,
Doc,
Jamal,
Kaylub, Angela's and Jamal's son,
Luis's Uncle and Maria's Mamá,
Mike,
Nick Chicken,
Selena, the Russian violinist and dance teacher, if her name's spelled correctly,
Wanda the Word Fairy,
Yelba.
Also, beaker, there are two characters named Rufus. There's the dwarf-like TMS helper named Rufus, and the poodle named Rufus from Hey Cinderella.
Thanks for all your help and have a great night. The Count.

ssetta

Reaction score
Here are some of the missing ones:

Angela=Angel Jemmott
Jamal=Jou Jou Papallier
Celina=Annette Calud
Wanda the Word Fairy=Pam Arciero

And was Celina really a Russian violinist?

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
Wow! you mean the same lady who performs Grungetta played Wanda the Word Fairy?? I never would have guessed.

ssetta

Reaction score
You would be surprised how often muppeteers are on the show in person. Jerry Nelson was in a few Kermit News sketches, he was the Magic Mirror in one of them, and a Giant in Jack and the Beanstalk. I believe he did more than that. Also, Richard Hunt. He was one of the rangers in an unpaved episode, the one that was on this past Sunday morning. He also appeared in the show where Maria and Luis have their baby. He said to Oscar, "That's okay, grouches can make good daddies, too." And Fran Brill has been on quite a few times.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Human Characters

Thanks to all who have submitted the names of various human characters. We only have just a few more to go, and then we can bring it all together. I'm still missing the names of the actor(s) who portrayed:
John-John or Jon-Jon, please tell me how his name is correctly spelled. This is the young boy who appeared with Herry Monster in some skits. In the 20th Anniversary special, he was shown as an Air Force officer.
Kaylub, please tell me how his name is correctly spelled. This is the son of Angela and Jamal.
Luis's Uncle
Maria's Mamá
Mike, who I believe was Wally Saxton. Is this correct?
Nick Chicken
Yelba.
Also, from Follow that Bird, were the Sleaze Bros. played by Dave Thomas and Joe Flaherty respectively?
I appreciate all the help I've gotten and wish you a good night.

The Count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Party Guest #0

Hello, I'm just gathering ideas and suggestions for my project about a grand Muppet party. If you're unfamiliar with this topic, you can find it in the General Discussions forum. I want to know if you approve of the following idea for guest #0:
Señor Zero.
Small marble 0 as a gift.
Assigned to the underground Aztec Chamber containing drop hatch piñatas and salsa-spewing bottles.
Fights the Fiesta Ghost, an oversized orbital spinning sombrero who throws the fuzzy balls around its rim as exploding smoke pellet bombs.
Tell me what you think, and if you differ as to any of these elements tell me just how they should be improved. Thanks for your help and have a good night.

The Count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I found one of the actor/characters I'm still missing. It was a mistake on my part to ask about the character of Kaylub, since such a character doesn't exist. My research revealed that the name of Angela and Jamal's child is Kayla, their daughter. Chris Vaughn's "outdated" Jim Henson productions site yielded this bit of information, as well as the two young actresses who portrayed her: Rachel McDaniels and her sister whose name escapes me at this moment.
Thanks for all your help, the Count.

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Unless there has been another Wanda Falbo, the Word Fairy in recent years, I've always known SCTV's Andrea Martin as being the only person who has played Wanda---

Katzi428

Reaction score
Also there's Alan (whose name I have trouble spelling)Muroka(?)
I remember the name of Luis' Tio Jose-Jose Ferrer
But not the name of Maria's mother.
Lexine ...(something w/a B)
Shola Lynch
Fanny (no last name for her)
Joey Calvan(?) (the a,b,c,d :insatiable: girl)
Buffy Sainte Marie
Cody (Dakota Starblanket Wolfchilde)
Debbie Chen (she played Patty on CEOSS)
(try Muppet Wiki for names.Shola's last name JUST came to me)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, this is one of my old Muppet Listings research threads from when I was a new member here at MC.

*Isn't sure if the reason it was bumped back up is because of dead thread spamming.

But as a response to your post Kathy:
1 Yes, it's Alan Muraoka.
2 María's Mom was portrayed by Lilian Hurst.
3 Yep, Joey Calvan.
4 Lexine Bondoc.
5 All others have been added.

Also, I should admit I haven't worked with updating the Muppet Listings since the Version 19 thread because of two main reasons:
a. Attempting to complete the gathering of a total thousand haunters for my Numbervania/Haunted Mansion rival realm, and
b. The fact that Sesame Street now airs half a season witin the normal timeslotting at 10 AM EST when daylight savings is still in effect and the half being unavailable to me because of falling outside the allotted PBS Kids morning lineup once daylight savings time goes into hiatus for the year around Novemberish. But since it's been airing at 8 AM again, meh, dunno.