Fozzy and Kermit Oil paintings by me :)

iconic:a

Reaction score
Hi there, very, very new to this fantastic Forum. I thought I would share with you the first two, in which I hope will be a series of paintings of Muppet characters.
Both are 12"x12", Oil on Canvas.

Please feel free to check out my blog: http://iconicafineart.wordpress.com/
from time to time to see what else I may be up to. As soon as I complete any more Muppet work I'll post it back on here.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Those are awesome! You truly have a talent! I was able to save these on my phone and no they are my wallpaper. I also saw you did mario and yoshi(Both of which looked like photographs) And I think you should go proffesional with this.:smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
WOW!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!
Great Job Iconica! I was going through your blog and saw other really amazing art. You really have a great talent.
I don't believe those are paintings, they look so real! Really great!

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the kind words, it makes all the hours in front of the easel worth it.

If any of you guys could suggest a good place for me to sell these I would appreciate it, I currently sell these in a boutique shop but would prefer to maybe sell them online. If I could call on your collective experience's to help me out that would be amazing.

WOW!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!
Great Job Iconica! I was going through your blog and saw other really amazing art. You really have a great talent.
I don't believe those are paintings, they look so real! Really great!

Reaction score
Thanks mate, far too kind. If you want I could send you higher rez images of them?

I am currently trying to go pro with this stuff, but finding it hard to break into any scene.

I am really chuffed you are using these as your wallpaper :smile:

Those are awesome! You truly have a talent! I was able to save these on my phone and no they are my wallpaper. I also saw you did mario and yoshi(Both of which looked like photographs) And I think you should go proffesional with this.:smile:

Reaction score
Thank you so much, however having seen your amazing website and artwork I am very, very humbled.

Your work is truly amazing. I have a degree in Illustration, so believe me when I say you have the skills.

Do you mind if I add a link to your work on my sad little blog???

These are simply incredible!!!!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Thank you so much, however having seen your amazing website and artwork I am very, very humbled.

Your work is truly amazing. I have a degree in Illustration, so believe me when I say you have the skills.

Do you mind if I add a link to your work on my sad little blog???
By all means:smile:

Digital illustration is significantly easier than oils - I have an undo button :wink: You really are a truly brilliant artist. I haven't used traditional illustration techniques for years and to be honest I don't think I'd able to do it to your incredible level - thats a gift and I can't wait to see more!!

Slackbot

Reaction score
I love these, Fozzie especially. I wouldn't mind having an image like that on my wall. Excellent work!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the kind words, it makes all the hours in front of the easel worth it.

If any of you guys could suggest a good place for me to sell these I would appreciate it, I currently sell these in a boutique shop but would prefer to maybe sell them online. If I could call on your collective experience's to help me out that would beamazing.
I will look around. You should also send these to Disney. They look way better than the picture's they're selling. BTW the Fozzie is now my desktop backaground. It looks great! If you ever actually sell a real painting of it, I would defiantley buy it