My Muppet Collection

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Just AWESOME!!! :smile: Like a Muppet Aladdins Cave!! Just about everything you could ever want :smile:
Lol, you hit the nail on the head with your description Mark, definitely a treasure trove of Muppety goodness! :big_grin: I think the only other collection that has Chris beat is that HUGE lot that was on eBay recently, ha ha.

Thanks for answering my questions Chris! You rock brother. BTW, I'm so jealous of all you UK guys getting to meet up for The Muppets' premiere! Warrick got in on the fun too, right? I'd love to see some pics, maybe I should check that thread...

Cheers

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Just AWESOME!!! :smile: Like a Muppet Aladdins Cave!! Just about everything you could ever want :smile: So impressive and fantastically displayed.

Some really amazing vintage stuff there, love the Muppet crackers :smile: And where's that Fozzie plush from, the one next to your glass cabinet, is that a Muppet Vision cuddly toy?
Hey mark, yes fozzie is the original muppet vision plush, bean, animal, piggy ang gonzo too!!

Chris

hoopless

Reaction score
I must say that's an impressive haul and I'm envious of both the amount and the fact that you have the space to display it all (my mint palisades figures are all stacked carefully in my wardrobe and i got rid of most of my clothes to be able to accommodate that much)
Also, do you happen to remember where you got those glass cabinets from and how much they were? I've been wanting to get one for my photo puppets but have been struggling to find any of a decent size. What are the measurements of those ones?
Thanks

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I must say that's an impressive haul and I'm envious of both the amount and the fact that you have the space to display it all (my mint palisades figures are all stacked carefully in my wardrobe and i got rid of most of my clothes to be able to accommodate that much)
Also, do you happen to remember where you got those glass cabinets from and how much they were? I've been wanting to get one for my photo puppets but have been struggling to find any of a decent size. What are the measurements of those ones?

The glass cabinets are from ikea!

Not sure the exact size but there on the website, if they still sell 'em!
Thanks