Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

ryan19

Reaction score
Hey Muppet fan 123 , Thanks & im pretty thrilled with them too . im from Brunei (asia) so i got them from the local cinema at the mall here .
The u.k standee is pretty awesome too , would love to somehow get my flippers on it but i think that will drive ma mom bananas !!! =p

beaker

Reaction score
So good to hear this film is hitting parts of the world I didn't even know existed!

Beauregard

Reaction score
The trailer has a scene like that, with Rizzo telling Gonzo he's "freaking out the neighbors".
My favorite MFS line is from the trailer when Urbergonzo says, "Who put too much gunpowder in the canon?"

Drtooth

Reaction score
My favorite MFS line is from the trailer when Urbergonzo says, "Who put too much gunpowder in the canon?"
Probably got cut because it had nothing to do with painting a house.

I'm so glad Tim Hill didn't do the sequel he planned, "The Muppets think about going to the Beach, but find out they had more house work to do and postpone that trip until they re-grout the bathroom"

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I don't know. I think seeing the Muppets re-grout a bathroom has the potential to be
hilarious (so long as it involves the Swedish Chef and maybe some sort of explosive).

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know. I think seeing the Muppets re-grout a bathroom has the potential to be
hilarious (so long as it involves the Swedish Chef and maybe some sort of explosive).

Nah... if MFS was any indication, all the interesting characters would have left after the opening number, leaving Kermit and Fozzie to do it themselves.

Really... "OOH! Let's make them do mundane stuff!" How bad was that other director they had again?

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I finally saw the movie last weekend with my cousin and we both enjoyed it. I most certainly will get the DVD when it comes out.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
AC/DC's "Back In Black," believe it or not. (Mercifully, they left out the vocals.)