Muppet Central Birthday package

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
I am very glad my package finally came last friday. I've listened to the cds a bunch (I got both of them), and am just now at the end of the bag of candy that came with the Car Tin.

I also love the pepe button! :rolleyes: As I did not get to order a button for the first muppetfest, I am glad to have one now.

Plus, I got a copy of the Fraggle Rock book "Best Friends" which made my day! I had three fraggle rock books as a kid, and I dont know if I still have any of them.:excited:

Thanks Phil and all the Muppet central staff:zany:

(Oh, and I am so glad the :zany: is finally here! )

Rubber Ducky

Reaction score
I just got my package yesterday in the mail!!! The coin sorter is so cute and will make a good replacement for the boring clear plastic one we are currently using. My husband will be home tomorrow night so we are planning on watching the Muppet Show DVD then!!!

Thanks so much for putting on this great contest!!!

Reaction score
Ooooh I hope my comes soon. You guys have me all excited about receiving it. I have been checking like everyday. :smile:

Reaction score
Yay I just got my package. I really love it. This was a really great contest. Thank you so much Phillip and Cindy. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you go it Age. Great to hear that people are enjoying them.

mango936

Reaction score
i got my prize package today!! WOOHOO!! i absolutely love the Animal Muppet Central pin! it's so cool! great contest you guys, i can't wait for another one!

oh, btw, the tape on the bottom of the box that the goodies came in was almost ripped all the way off. i'm hoping that none of the contents spilled out on the way, but i THINK i got everything that was supposed to be in there?

radionate

Reaction score
I got my package yesterday (on my Birthday!)!!!! Thanks so much Phil and Cindy. I was very happy! It made a nice birthday present for me too!

Thanks again!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now here's a question, do you have anyone to share the wedding cake topper with yet? I bet they'll be lining up as soon as they hear you have one!!1

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
Now here's a question, do you have anyone to share the wedding cake topper with yet? I bet they'll be lining up as soon as they hear you have one!!1
Hmmm....

(Maybe *that* is why he blocked my email address)

:embarrassed: