Muppet Central Birthday package

FellowWLover

Reaction score
My prize package just arrived, and I have to say ... wow.

Phil and Cindy really went all out with this event. The box it arrived in was so festive, with Muppet address labels and even a little heart-shaped Zoe sticker (Emileigh's current favorite Muppet). The prizes are great of course (we like the coin sorter, although a bit useless, it is just the sort of thing that Emileigh will play with quite a bit... kids love to sort things), but there was also a little bonus gift (for Emileigh I am sure), and a gift-wrapped cupcake complete with birthday decorations.

How cute.

This really warmed us up on a cold, snowy day.

Have to give credit where credit is due... thanks so much!

:smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
A gift-wrapped cupcake? Was it all nice a smooshy?

By the way, I didn't know you won one of these things, yay! The Belafonte/Ronstadt/Denver volume is Gillian's favorite. You'll have to get a DVD player now :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i've been hearing great things about the competition, both people really being into taking part, and also their thrill when the prize package arrived ...... and there WAS cake too ! It's gotten a lot of people more familiar with the main site too .... not least of which me ! Definitely as Jess said, gotta give credit where credit's due - well done and thanks Phillip, Cindy and Jamie.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Jessica, we're so glad you enjoyed your package and that it arrived there safely despite the weather. I hope both you and Emileigh have had fun with all the extra surprises. What did you think of the For the Kids CD? We thought it was pretty cool.

Special thanks to all our Muppet Central staff for helping to coordinate and develop the contest.

P.S. I had heard somewhere about Zoe being Emileigh's favorite so I saved that sticker just for you guys. :smile:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
yesterday, AND, the day before i would have won if i had looked more carefully, both days i had looked in the area of the cake before it was found, i was just moving to fast to see it, but I'll be ready today, sometime this month i'm gonna win:wink:

beaker

Reaction score
The packages have been sent??? As I still havent gotten mine:frown:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cindy Chapman
Jessica, we're so glad you enjoyed your package and that it arrived there safely despite the weather. I hope both you and Emileigh have had fun with all the extra surprises. What did you think of the For the Kids CD? We thought it was pretty cool.

Special thanks to all our Muppet Central staff for helping to coordinate and develop the contest.

P.S. I had heard somewhere about Zoe being Emileigh's favorite so I saved that sticker just for you guys. :smile:
Hey there Cindy,

We haven't listened to it yet, as we spent all day in the SNOW, but it looks cool.

Emileigh spent a good half an hour with the coin sorter, as I knew she would. Simple, yet entertaining.

As soon as I saw that sticker, I knew you put it there just for Emileigh. Very sweet, and so, thanks again.

SNLIM

Reaction score
i've said it once and i'll say it again (and again and again) how happy i was when my prize package came in! not only was it extremely well packaged, but the extra goodies were a wonderful surprise! i also was impressed with the "for the kids" cd. i don't really know what i was expecting but i liked it a lot. thanks again phil, cindy, and jamie! :big_grin: :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
I GOT IT!!! Just wanna thank you guys for puttin gon such a cool contest! Also, thanks for the birthday bologna sandwich! Dont worry, it was still good! Man, I was so hungeeee! You guys rock.

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
I personally cannot wait for mine to arrive. I usually only check my campus mailbox once a day or two, not expecting anything to come. Now I'm almost planning my day around it!

You muppetcentral staffers are the best! No wonder you've lasted so long!