"The Muppets" UK Movie Promotions

markit

Reaction score
Another TV announcement -

THIS MORNING on ITV will be having a MUPPET TAKEOVER , sometime NEXT WEEK.

No specific day announced as yet. But featured in the promo for this 'take-over' were Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie & Rizzo!

It looked great, so looking forward to that!

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Wow, Rizzo was there too?! That's Great! Was the promo featured in the actual programme or was it an advert that just appeared at some point?

markit

Reaction score
It was just featured on a commercial break, so I didn't catch it to record it unfortunately.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Muppet plush from tesco are apparently awaiting delivery! And are £7.00 each.

The same plush are also available at smyths toy shop for £6.99 and 10'' boxed versions for £9.99!!

Chris

zoebell

Reaction score
i hope we can see that online somewhere too. there seem to be some clips of that show on youtube. the jonathan ross one never turned up though

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
Actually, they did an interview on Film 2012 last night. They have a weekly questionnaire that guests do about their favourite movies and it was Kermit and Piggy this week, it was towards the end of the show, very sweet. Next week is the review of the movie.

zoebell

Reaction score
i really hate how i can't get these sites to play on my computer. ugh. what'd they say?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Actually, they did an interview on Film 2012 last night. They have a weekly questionnaire that guests do about their favourite movies and it was Kermit and Piggy this week, it was towards the end of the show, very sweet. Next week is the review of the movie.
Is film 2012 repeated anywhere??

Chris