Pricing Help for Bert and Ernie Prop Puppets

Reaction score
Do you think I should add that to the description ? Are you certain thats where they are from ? I wonder because Jcpenny is so popular it would probably help the auction but I dont want to give false info if they arent. Its the fiberglass thing that stumps me though wouldnt jcpenny have used plastic or no ? rtgentry in your pic does it look pretty identical to your photo ? I have 7 watchers on Bert and 6 watchers on Ernie so I am hoping for a couple bids. With them being so unique I would be dissapointed if no one bid. I know people usually dont bid till the end so hoping and waiting.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Ernie is exactly the same except yours looks like it has had wear to it of course. The did have fiber glass? hands as well.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I was going to say these look like the displays from the Sesame Street section that they used to have at JCPenny's when i was kid. I remember going to the mall with my mom and jus the idea of 'walking past' the Sesame Street display was the most exciting thing to me. Of course if we could stop and look and I could play that was cool too but I loved just seeing these things when we walked by. I am fairly certain that is where these came from.

--Matleo
Me too! I always wanted to go by them a second time, and sometimes we did if I was really really good for the rest of the trip to the mall. :stick_out_tongue::frown: