Muppet Band Aids

Bellygrub

Reaction score
My sister got me a S&W and Kermit box for Christmas. She couldn't remember where she got them so thanks for that.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
And Kermit fat poser head strikes again. :grr: Why are they still using that?

Curious to see what the actual band-aids look like. We're about to run out of our Miss Piggy and Kermit ones from the 80's.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
And Kermit fat poser head strikes again. :grr: Why are they still using that?

Curious to see what the actual band-aids look like. We're about to run out of our Miss Piggy and Kermit ones from the 80's.
Ask and ye shall receive! I only opened one box, avoiding duplicate designs, so I have no idea if there are more designs and I just didn't get them...

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Ok now I've really got to go pick some up...I love the Swedish Chef one and the Gonzo one

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Ask and ye shall receive! I only opened one box, avoiding duplicate designs, so I have no idea if there are more designs and I just didn't get them...

Thank you! Super cute! Interesting that they chose to do some illustrations and some photos. I love how you paired MP's eyes with the Chef's mustache. I need to make a Target run!

Bellygrub

Reaction score
I couldn't resist. Piggystache.

Kermit is also on the back side of both my boxes, something I didn't notice until now. So I've got a Statler and Waldorf and Beaker; both with Kermit on the opposite side. So if you only see a bunch of Kermits flip em around.