Disney.com merch

rowlfy662

Reaction score
hmm being in the uk no disney stores near me are like that heck in one in my town has not one bit of muppet merch boooooooo odd the chef plush has been released her before the us

Carl23

Reaction score
Well, he has been on the UK site for a while (In every Plush group pic) so i'm not surprised. HOPEFULLY he will show up in the US stores/Online shop. I'd love to grab one, and I know i'm not alone on this one.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Maybe the chef wasn't ready to be released yet? Maybe it means more plushes on the way? Would love to see Scooter and Uncle Deadly as they both were pretty important to the movie

Bellygrub

Reaction score
YES! There's that Swedish Chef plush i've ranted so much about. Hopefully he'll show up on this side of the pond. We've learned from TRON exclusives that unless you've got friends over there, or you are willing to pay eBay prices you're pretty much out of luck on the UK Disney Store merch.
That Chef has been sold in the parks in the US for years now. Especially around the time of the Epcot food and wine festival. So he is over here. He may be considered a park exclusive which is why we haven't seen him in stores yet.

That's only speculation though.

Carl23

Reaction score
That's the point, he's a park exclusive. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chef in the UK is the same as the one that pops up in the parks, but with a "THE MUPPETS" tag. Needless to say, the DS mall stores and Online shop are much more accessable. I can't see why they would have him as a part of the set, but only have him in UK DS. More likely than not it's only a matter of time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That Chef has been sold in the parks in the US for years now. Especially around the time of the Epcot food and wine festival. So he is over here. He may be considered a park exclusive which is why we haven't seen him in stores yet.

That's only speculation though.
Yeah, but they could always make a NEW one as well. So there's that option they should explore.

I hate how the classic Muppet figure set is a park Exclusive... that's really what they should have had in stores.

But then again, weren't Vynalmations supposed to be park exclusives and now they're sold in Disney Stores too? So they can always break that rule. I know, contractually the Star Wars stuff can't be sold outside... but the figure set, maybe with a figure changed or in a new package should be in stores.

Selea124

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Pepe plush will ever be back in stock? I missed my chance to get one for Christmas and would like to buy it for myself eventually.
I am also looking for one. I've called almost every Disney Store within 100 miles and they're all out... Anyone have an extra one they want to sell?

Carl23

Reaction score
They *Should* get a major restock just before DVD release. I'd suggest collecting phone numbers and calling like once a week until they get more in.