What is your wish for Christmas?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hmm, I have my list around here someplace...ah! Here we go! :big_grin:

Material: A Beaker plushie, funds for a missions trip to Israel and school next year, some crayons and chocolate, Portal 2, umm...can't think of any more at the moment.

Unmaterial:
- My friend Josh L to be healed from his leukemia. (Please God, that would be the best gift ever!)
- For everything to go smoothly on Christmas, because my grandparents are coming from Newfoundland and will be staying at my house :smile:D), and I really want this Christmas to be special for them.
- A mistletoe, so I can FINALLY get a Christmas kiss. :wink: (Seconding everyone on THAT statement, haha)
- For my family, especially my parents, to have a stress-free holiday.
- A hug from Mom every night. :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
A new life. Or a satisfying (and generally painless) end to this one.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My unrealistic wish is for my OCD to disappear by December 31, lol.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
A Christmas Miracle. The girl who was paralyzed is pushing forward! She is starting to get feeling back sloooowly in her fingers. All i ask this Christmas is for her to be in your prayers that she will be whole once more. No matter what religion, language, or culture, God hears us all. Her name is Kendra. Please help.:wink:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------
Sending good wishes for all those who don't have even what little I do this year. When I'm rich and famous I'll do much, much more... :sympathy:

"The kidnappers are demanding two Christmases each year and a hug from Mommy every night!"
--------------------

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
  • I will be visiting my sister in Chicago for Christmas this year, so I'd really like everybody to have a lot of fun, with no trips to the hospital (looong story).
  • An iPad. I can hold my breath until my face turns blue but I know I won't be getting it *sigh*
  • Some animation cels! I collect them, and I always have to buy them on my own. Would be nice to get one for free for once :stick_out_tongue:

outerelf

Reaction score
All I want for Christmas is something practical. Nothing gifty, or amusing; practical. I'm in college- I need stuff that's practical.

But I won't complain if I get Muppet stuff :wink: