What is the funniest moment you've seen on Sesame Street?

10Cakes

Reaction score
Did you see the claymation skit for Arnold who had a large imagination (who would later have his own TV cartoon on Nickelodeon)? It was a strange bit, but funny indeed
Yes, I saw that one a few times. Like you said, it was a bit strange, but it was pretty funny

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I also love that one skit where Ernistine came to visit, so she's in that chair, and Ernie is trying to make Ernistine say "Ernie", and eventually, Bert comes in, and says "Hi Ernie! I'm Home!", Ernistine then looks at Bert (or Ernie) and says "BERT!!!!!" Now that's classic!
That one is funny. Especially, when she dances in her high chair when he uses blcoks to make her say Er NIE!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
At any point in time, did you ever just blurt out "Hey there lamp, that's a nice shade!" and just start laughing? I sometimes do that.

10Cakes

Reaction score
I recently thought of two more things. One was in an episode back in '91 where Big Bird and Snuffy go food shopping with Maria and Luis. When Snuffy took the cart, he shoved it down the isle with his snuffle. That cracked me up. I would do anything to see that again. Hopefully someone will put it on YouTube or something.

The other thing was from the '70s but I saw it either on Youtube or sesamestreet.org. It was this clip where Cookie Monster's watching the Fix-It Shop, and he's talking about a telephone. Maria and Luis come into the shop, and Cookie Monster asks Luis something like "Is it good?" Then Maria and Luis eat the phone! Now THAT was funny!