Meeting the Muppets - An Interview with Kami Asgar and Rocco Fonzarelli

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama an Rokko Moopet in DoodeDump form: to Rocco

Johnny Fiama is more of a cartoon-ish caricapture of Dean Martin, than his typical, Muppet self; thought I'd try something a little more surreal to Johnny's face. LOL!

--thus, I had tons of fun drawing Rokko. :smile:

Rock da boat, peeps!

Rocco

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama an Rokko Moopet in DoodeDump form: to Rocco

Johnny Fiama is more of a cartoon-ish caricapture of Dean Martin, than his typical, Muppet self; thought I'd try something a little more surreal to Johnny's face. LOL!

--thus, I had tons of fun drawing Rokko. :smile:
LOVE IT!!!

Rocco

Reaction score
Muppet Central's Kevin Williams (forum member Fozzie Bear) interviewed Kami Asgar and Rocco Fonzarelli from 424 Post. Kami and Rocco were part of the great team responsible for audio posting the new movie. Find out what happens when Muppet fandom and a career collide.
I think I speak for everyone at 424 Post when I say it was an honor and a privilege to have the most awesome opportunity to be able to work on what I consider to be one of the greatest films of 2011 if not of all time! Thank you for letting us share our experiences with the fans, because, we are huge fans as well! Now everyone who reads this must see "The Muppets" three times over the holiday weekend or you will have bad luck until the sequel! Email this to 10 of your closest friends with the subject line, KERMIT HOSTS THE OSCARS!

12Medbe

Reaction score
Rocco,

You were absolutely correct, the film was pure perfection! It was absolutely wonderful, I have nothing but the higest praise for this movie. Thank you very much for being a part of this (even if it was the sound team, still a part of it!), I can't thank Bobin and Segel enough either. Can't believe how well the movie went! I hope nothing but success and good reviews for the movie!

Rocco

Reaction score
Rocco,

You were absolutely correct, the film was pure perfection! It was absolutely wonderful, I have nothing but the higest praise for this movie. Thank you very much for being a part of this (even if it was the sound team, still a part of it!), I can't thank Bobin and Segel enough either. Can't believe how well the movie went! I hope nothing but success and good reviews for the movie!
I'm going again on Saturday, my Mom and best friend said they have never laughed so hard at a movie before, EVER! I love that it's bringing joy into the world in time for the holidays!