Will there be midnight showings of "The Muppets"?

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I think I am going to get there at least an hour early to be one of the first 50. Hopefully that works.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Still can't go to this one... again, I can commute TO the theater, but I can't get home FROM the theater... but for all of those in the Somerville area in MA, the Somerville theater not ONLY has a Midnight showing of The Muppets, but it starts at 10 for a special screening of the very first Muppet Movie... 2 movies for the price of one, both Muppet movies. And I'm chomping at the bit because I would love to go see that.

But then again, I'd be very tired by then anyway...

muppetlover123

Reaction score
no midnight showings dang well have to call the local theaters maybe they can set one up? :smile:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I've got my ticket reserved for the midnight showing at my local AMC. I'm stopping by to pick them up tomorrow morning! What time will everyone get to their locations before the show? I don't want to be too early but not too late either.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I actually don't mind waiting until tomorrow when I'm (hopefully) well rested. Though I'm still kinda bummed I can't see BOTH The Muppet Movie and the new one.

Meanwhile, another theater near me, in honor of Being Elmo (which I don't have the money to see both of them :sympathy: ) was playing a few Muppet movies... but just muppets from Space and Elmo in Grouchland. And Labyrinth once.