New Muppet Jewelry at Walmart

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
Including:
Miss Piggy Dogtag Silver Necklace
Animal silver bracelet
and a Kermit the Frog thick rubber bracelet that says "Its' Not Easy Being Green."

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why did I misread this as Muppet Jersey? No, not the state... I thought there was some Muppet Sports jersey or something.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
there is a slew of Muppet key chains too including the Muppets Kermit M Logo, a lanyard with the Muppet signatures. Many miss piggy and a couple Kermit key chains, one with a pic of kermit, fozzie, piggy, and gonzo. there is also a gonzo one and animal and an electric mayhem. At least like 15 or more! i got the retractable line Kermit one and the M logo.

Walter

Reaction score
there is a slew of Muppet key chains too including the Muppets Kermit M Logo, a lanyard with the Muppet signatures. Many miss piggy and a couple Kermit key chains, one with a pic of kermit, fozzie, piggy, and gonzo. there is also a gonzo one and animal and an electric mayhem. At least like 15 or more! i got the retractable line Kermit one and the M logo.
Cool! are those keychains also at Walmart Zack?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Can you get any pics?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yes they are at Walmart and are in the jewelry section. Don't look in the auto department!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I went crazy and bought three keychains and a long necklace that has the word "Diva" in a giant star along with a pearl and a smaller star with Piggy's face in the middle, at like $7 for the necklace and $3.50 for each key chain I couldn't refuse! I took some pics on my phone; I'll try to get them up here soon.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Here is a picture of some of the stuff that's available at Wal-Mart. Sorry that it's not very clear