Did anyone see this?

Luke

Reaction score
I like them a lot, aside from maybe Sams body. Gonzo i think is the best out of the lot, and Piggy's very good too. I think the kind of detail and the paint quality on these is fantastic for such a small scale. So i take it the info on the SCS is wrong, these are all one set - is there a confirmed recommended retail price on the PVC sets yet ?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Very Cool Ken

it's 1:30 a.m over here and I was going to go to bed, have to wake up early tomorow but after seeing this I don't see myself sleeping, I think the best in the set are Piggy & Gonzo then Mahna Mahna and the two snowths then Thog and lastly Sam, there's just something about him I don't like.

It's strange because of all the action figures he's the one i'm looking most forward too but in PVC form he doesn't do that much for me (he looks a little heavy) but still i'm buying this set for sure.

ps. does Gonzo come with that stand?

thanks

beaker

Reaction score
OH MY!!!

*goes and tries effortlessly to delete all my mini fugres over PVC threads*

I dont even think I could even look at aSchleich pvc after seeing these...holy freaking goodness!

All I gotta say is, astonishing.

*me, who shall be pushing for a Mahna Mahna over Marvin Suggs in s7 in lieu of these recent photos*

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Gonzo and MM = WOW.

Terriffic job, you guys are true AR-TISTES.

-SPEEGS

Aerosmith

Reaction score
The Piggy sculpt is a major improvment over the series 1 figure.

Marvin Suggs

Reaction score
All of them look great! Gonzo, Sam, & Thog are my favorites in the set. How are the six PVC's going to be split (which figures will be packed together)?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I still want to know what's up with the pattern on Sam's body.

These look cool. I have to keep reminding myself how small these things are going to be.

EDIT: To answer Marvin's question, all six of them will be sold in the same box.

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Crazy Chris,

I thought Ken mentioned earlier this week that it would be 3 and 3, each carrying an msrp of 14.99? And I thought Ken mentioned that mahna mahna and the snowths would be packed seperately.

Marvin Suggs

Reaction score
Originally posted by incredeeble!
Crazy Chris,

I thought Ken mentioned earlier this week that it would be 3 and 3, each carrying an msrp of 14.99? And I thought Ken mentioned that mahna mahna and the snowths would be packed seperately.

That's what I thought I heard. If Mahna Mahna & the Snowths are packed separately, I'll probably end up getting both packs to get the figures I want.