Heeyy froggiee baaaaabbyyyy!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Grover would greet Kermit with that and whack Kermit on the back. But there as a time where Kermit got even with Grover by ducking out of the way before Grover hit him. Then Kermit proudly announced "Missed me!" Does anyone who saw classic episodes of SS remember what sketch that was?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know which sketch it was, but I do know that Grover did the "Hey, frogggggy babyyyyyy" line and slap in the following sketches:
  • In the Box (though here Grover says "Heyyyyyy frog!")
  • Nine Blocks (I think)
  • Short and Long Ladders
  • Up and Down the Stairs
  • Heavy and Light
  • Horse and Cart

And Kermit did a similar "Heyyyyyyy Grover babyyyyyyyyy" line and slap in the three-part sketch where Grover wants to talk about the number 2.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I don't know which sketch it was, but I do know that Grover did the "Hey, frogggggy babyyyyyy" line and slap in the following sketches:
  • In the Box (though here Grover says "Heyyyyyy frog!")
  • Nine Blocks (I think)
  • Short and Long Ladders
  • Up and Down the Stairs
  • Heavy and Light
  • Horse and Cart

And Kermit did a similar "Heyyyyyyy Grover babyyyyyyyyy" line and slap in the three-part sketch where Grover wants to talk about the number 2.
Well with the last one Kermit was about to smack Grover on the back ,but just said ,"How're ya doin'?"
I'll have to look on you tube some more. Thanks.:smile:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
You know, I completely forgot about Grover's "Hey, frogggggy babyyyyyy!" line until I saw this thread. As a kid, I thought the "Hey, frogggggy babyyyyyy!" line was hilarious. Thanks for bringing back an old memory, Katzi and Minor! (Smiles).

ISNorden

Reaction score
I dimly recall one of Kermit's letter lectures, in which Grover slapped the letter from behind instead of Kermit ("Hey, S babyyyyyyy!"). Does that ring any bells?

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Don't really remember that one, ISNorden, but I do remember that Grover was almost always greeting Kermit with the "Hey, frogggggy babyyyyyy!" line and the slap on the back. Grover is definitely one of my fave SS characters, especially when he's in his Super Grover persona.

clutch123

Reaction score
I remember in a Sesame Street News Flash segment called "What makes people angry?" Kermit stopped Grover to ask him a a question about what makes him (Grover) angry, and Grover tells him he doesn't have the time right now; and smacks Kermit on the back.

Note: Grover doesn't say Hey Froggie Baby! at all.

Does anybody else remember this?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I FOUND IT!!:excited: I KNEW I wasn't going crazy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5in_q3oY6Q

I remember in a Sesame Street News Flash segment called "What makes people angry?" Kermit stopped Grover to ask him a a question about what makes him (Grover) angry, and Grover tells him he doesn't have the time right now; and smacks Kermit on the back.

Note: Grover doesn't say Hey Froggie Baby! at all.

Does anybody else remember this?
Hi clutch! I remember it. Then KERMIT started getting angry!