Elmo on Good Morning America May 20

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This Friday morning, don't miss Elmo on Good Morning America.

Elmo will be appearing with financial advisor Beth Kobliner to talk about Sesame Workshop's new Financial Education initiative.

After you watch the appearance, post here and share your thoughts.

mummytomb

Reaction score
I hope this plan is telling kids to avoid debt.

muppet baby

Reaction score
thanks for letting us know about this i am very excited , i would have never known about this if it had not been here because i normally watch the Today show in the mornings , this is really going to be neat to see elmo on Good morning america .:smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
They post the videos online, right? I'm alsways super busy on Fridays and may not have time to catch Elmo's appearance, so it would be nice to see it later if I get a chance.

Yorick

Reaction score
did i miss it?

Elmo's moment on TV just ended - he said candy is a sometimes food, and said hello to the daughter of the one host, and kissed the other host on the cheek. He said you can organize your money by making three buckets (maybe not buckets, but something like that) - one to spend, one to save, and one to share. It was so short that there's not much to say, but maybe I'm forgetting something. It wasn't like his Jimmy Fallon appearance, of course!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm glad you mentioned that. I just turned it on now, but I guess there's no reason to stay tuned, unless anyone wants to see Suzanne Somers talk about her career in informercials. Lol.

Yorick

Reaction score
I'm glad you mentioned that. I just turned it on now, but I guess there's no reason to stay tuned, unless anyone wants to see Suzanne Somers talk about her career in informercials. Lol.
lol, glad I could help you out with that info!:big_grin: I kept updating my post from "Did I miss it?" to (after hearing them mention Elmo was coming up) "An hour in and no Elmo yet! You didn't miss it!" To "Elmo has left the building!"

You tuned in just four minutes after it ended, I think.