My Favorite Muppet Movie On-Set Photo!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Very cool. Am I right in guessing that that's Steve Whitmire and Richard Hunt under Fozzie?

Batman4oz

Reaction score
Thank you for that information! If I knew it then, I sure don't remember it now...too many years! If you are sure of the names, I will add them to my picture description, lest they not get their proper credit for a job well-done...Wakka Wakka! (sp?)

Bruce

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Very cool. I'm right in guessing that that's Steve Whitmire and Richard Hunt under Fozzie?
I would guess either Whitmire or Michael Earl. It has been said that Steve Whitmire performed Fozzie in most scenes where Fozzie and Piggy appear together, and it's also been said that Michael Earl often performed a Frank Oz character (in TMM) when they were all shown together.

Batman4oz

Reaction score
Yipes! Now I'm totally confused! Hopefully, someone else who was there, or actually IN the shot, will add their thoughts? Anyway...it's Still a Great Shot! I'm glad I found it, along with the others that I added today. Hope you like it.

Bruce Wayne

^^X^^

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, the one looks like Richard Hunt's hair, though I kind of doubt he would be right-handing for someone who was essentially a right-hander at the time.

Michael Earl's page says that he was (likely) performing Zoot and Animal during the scene. "The Muppet Movie - Additional Muppet Performer, operating Fozzie Bear in the "High Noon" ghost town scene, Dr. Teeth in the 2-D moving bus set piece during "The Magic Store" song, Scooter on the Muppet bus at the beginning of the ghost town scene, Animal and Zoot during "The Magic Store", Janice, Beaker and others when a lead Muppeteer was performing another one of their characters in the same scene, or as assigned by Frank Oz or Jim Henson. Perfomed Big Bird in the Finale."

It looks to me to be more like Steve Whitmire, though I can't be 100 percent on that, unfortunately.

And, psst! "Bruce Wayne," it's Wocka Wocka. :smile::embarrassed::smile: