My own Project Thread

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm following in Snowth's footsteps and creating this thread to talk about my projects and goals.

My main project activity is my writing. Back in 2005 I self-published my first book, a secret agent adventure set in Australia called "The Battle For The Secret Laser" featuring Rodney Cobboe of the Australian Secret Service. Many people loved it and I was so happy.

Ever since then I've been working upon my follow-up. It's to be a trilogy of short fantasy stories published as an anthology called "Enchanting Tales of Wilma The Witch". My editor is helping me improve the three stories and I'm hoping this year will be when the task is accomplished.

I'll let you know how things turn out.

King Jim

Reaction score
Alright Marty! Keep up the good work!

You have my support!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Keith. I hope that one day my work shall be freely available to you and all my other friends to see. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been interested in hearing about the progress of your writing Marty.

Out of curiosity, will you be also working on the manuscript you shared with me?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes Snowth. I'm planning to revise and update my autobiographical manuscript with improvements upon where my views have changed somewhat regarding the main controversy I talked about and expand it to include other incidents in my experience of Church and coming to know Christ.

My editor is also a Christian so I'll have very good feedback from her I'm sure.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm starting to make some changes to my story "Wilma the Witch and the Return of Derek" It's tough work this writing, but it's going to be worth it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Out of curiosity Marty, are there any illustrations available for us to see?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Out of curiosity Marty, are there any illustrations available for us to see?
Well my spy adventure has a cover picture Snowth. It's in black and white outline on the front of the booklet and is reproduced in miniature form inside at the back opposite the list of acknowledgements. I didn't draw it myself. I don't consider myself an artist, though I'd like to try it one day.

I also have three drawings to use in my witch anthology. One day I'll ask a friend of mine to help me figure out how to let you see them here. I promise.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's the little blurb I put together that's printed on the back cover of "The Battle for the Secret Laser"

Enter Aussie Secret Service Agent X-24
His first important mission for the Australian Secret Service.
A brand new secret weapon.
Can he possibly prevent it from falling into the wrong hands?
Will he be able to survive his encounters with enemy agents?
Action! Thrills! Danger! Fair Dinkum!
You will be captivated by this bonzer adventure.