The Muppets as Sailor Moon Characters

JanicePepper

Reaction score
Speaking of Lew Zealand, My husband suggested drawing him as Fish Eye. I LOLed so hard I nearly fell over! But, I might eventually do that.

Well, here's the Inner Senshi and Tuxedo Mask in a group shot. Used computer art for the background.

It made sense to draw Uranus and Neptune together since they're rarely without the other. Red and Mokey come from another world than the rest of the Muppets, so having them as Uranus and Neptune makes sense. I'm not sure if I'd slash 'em, but I wouldn't be against it either. Which brings up something I should've mentioned with the Shitennou pic. In the manga, Zoicite and Kunzite were merely associates. In the anime, they were lovers. The English dub rewrote Zoicite as a woman. The French dub rewrote them as brothers. In General/Princess pairings, Zoicite and Kunzite are paired with Mercury and Venus respectively. Depends on which version you like!

And now, a surprise. Someone had to be a character and wasn't too pleased with it.

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
OMG! LOL! Robin as ChibiMoon! Too, too funny! I wondered who it was going to be. I recently broke out my Sailor Moon manga and started to reread it again, all in all I like the manga best.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... Bet Robin wishes Jennifer from the Frogketeer Club or one of his nameless female cousins were Chivy Moon instead.

JanicePepper

Reaction score
I'm not dead! I was just busy with school, (finally got my Bachelor's! Yay!) trying to find a job in this screwy economy, and other projects.
Here's the long awaited Grungetta as Queen Beryl:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/cygnavamp/GrungettaasQueenBeryl.jpg

And here's Catgut and Gaffer as the Two Stupid Space Cats, Luna and Artemis:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/cygnavamp/twostupidspacecats.jpg

You know, I had Yolanda as Sailor Saturn on PhotoBucket, but I forgot to upload her! Here she is:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/cygnavamp/YolandaasSailorSaturn.jpg
I thought of giving her a ponytail like in the movie, but this hair-do looks better with the costume. She's still a dishwater blonde.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Congrats on your Bachelor's! And cool pics, too. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on getting your Bachellor's degree as well.

Yolanda may be a dishwater blonde, but we love her all the same. :shifty:
The only scout left to be uploaded is Mona Monster as Sailor Pluto.
So have you planned the Mean Girl Quartet yet?

The interesting thing is that a fic I've come to like on www.fanfiction.net will eventually have a time-cross featuring the 9 Planetary Senshi and the author's own team of all 13 Zodiacal Senshi. So yeah, try imagining all the female Muppet characters needed for that team-up.
BTW: The story I'm referencing is Pretty Guardians of the Universe.

Look forward to whatever other ideas you may have as I'm trying to cast some obscure Muppets into my own expansive Counting Castle's monster roster.

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Yes congrats on your Bachelor's! Love the Catgut and Gaffer drawing! Hey have you thought about drawing the Sailor team in their civilian clothes?

Harleena

Reaction score
These are sooooo good! Janice as Sailor Venus is perfect! You should do Muppets as Vocaloid characters or Hetalia characters!