What if Fraggle Rock could have been seen by all?

Redsonga

Reaction score
When I was little I was so out of the loop I thought it wasn't even a show, just a toy line :frown:. HBO was just a legend, no one in my area could even get it....
I was lucky enough when my PBS ran it for like a month in 1995 (and only on the weekends) before I never saw it again until the DVDs :\

Rose

Reaction score
I'm sure it would have been nice if everyone could see Fraggle Rock back in it's in the beginning but to be it didn't matter ' when ' I saw it I liked it anyway. I didn't see Fraggle Rock for the first time till I was 14 in 1989. I saw it a little when I was younger but to be honest I didn't like it very much it wasn't 'till I got older that I really started to like the show.

beaker

Reaction score
I'm sure it would have been nice if everyone could see Fraggle Rock back in it's in the beginning but to be it didn't matter ' when ' I saw it I liked it anyway. I didn't see Fraggle Rock for the first time till I was 14 in 1989. I saw it a little when I was younger but to be honest I didn't like it very much it wasn't 'till I got older that I really started to like the show.

yay, another person here who has fond memories of the late 1980's:smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
It would have been nice for more people to have seen it. I discovered it on the Disney Channel in the 90s, but I did watch the animated show when it was on.

Rose

Reaction score
I remember seeing it on the Disney Channel. I nagged my mum into subscribeing to the Channel we had to get the basic pluse package in order to get the channle which costed her extra money. lol All she said was well if that's what you really want than we can get it for you just besure you watch it alot, and I did. Not only Fraggle Rock but alot of other movies anmd shows I watched on it as well. :smile:

It would have been nice for more people to have seen it. I discovered it on the Disney Channel in the 90s, but I did watch the animated show when it was on.