Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Animated Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Animated Series and Save!

Lionsgate says that... "Fraggle Rock: The Complete Animated Series is on DVD for the first time! This 2 disc set includes all 13 episodes from the animated series, plus all-new never before released special features fans and collectors will love."

Since most of us will be getting this long-awaited Fraggle release, we'd like to mention that if you order Fraggle Rock: The Animated Series that a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on these DVDs with a low-price guarantee. Meaning, you can pre-order now and save off the regular price (and if Amazon lowers the price even more you're guaranteed the lowest price by pre-ordering). We appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll add a woohoo to that. The cartoon may not have lived up to the quality of the show (what does?), but I can't help but enjoy it anyway. I love me some Fraggles. :coy:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
YES! WOOHOO!
I saw this just a while ago and that was really cool to see. I had been thinking that the Fraggle Rock cartoon series would probably get released soon enough as a complete series on DVD back when the individual episode DVDs were being released. It took a bit longer than I would have hoped but at last it's finally here! As much as I loved the live action Fraggle Rock show as a kid (and still do), I also equally loved the cartoon and still love watching it now. So it's great to see both series out on DVD!
This calls for a Fraggly celebration!:coy::smirk::excited:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Awesome!

While no-where near as great as the original series, it will be so frickin' awesome to have a fully complete fraggle show collection.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Now THIS is the news i've been waiting for! I mean now that the complete series is out on dvd it seemed like kind of a no-brainer to release the cartoon series since that's the remaining main Fraggle project that still needed to be put on dvd in its entirety. Makes much more sense than another three pack of already released Fraggle Rock episodes celebrating Groundshog's Day.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Neat! It's not the best thing ever, but it's still cool I'll have a complete and comprehensive Fraggle DVD collection (that is until the movie comes out...) I never would have thought the animated Fraggles would come to DVD in series set form before Muppet Babies.

I guess this means I can part with all of my single-disc Fraggle DVD's as well. There's nothing on those worth keeping them around for besides Pingu episodes and Fraggle Songs. :smirk:

Erine81981

Reaction score
When i saw this on TV Shows on DVDs i was like...what? This can't be true. I'm glad to see them all on DVD now. This'll be great and can't wait to show the necies when i get it.

Glad to see everything Fraggle out on DVD that is till the movie and can't wait for that either.

:excited::excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting to do it that soon, if they planned on doing it at all. I mean, the well was running dry on FR releases... they finished the series completely in single season sets this time, and they even want to release a DVD full of episodes centered around a holiday and themes that just don't exist in the context of the series.

It was only natural that they'd do this eventually. I agree, it pales in comparison to the original series, but that's what a lot of us kids who didn't have cable had to make due with. I wouldn't be a Fraggle Fan if I wasn't able to watch the cartoon series.

Status
Not open for further replies.