New Video: Ringing of the Bells

AaronCF

Reaction score
I love the three of them working together, this video captured the chemistry well. My favorite for the trio is still "Danny Boy" from the Wally Boag episode of TMS. Does anyone know what their first performance together was?

AaronCF

Reaction score
I use DownloadHelper, an extension for Firefox. It usually picks up 3 different download options for HD videos on YouTube, 2 come out as mp4s, one as flv. I'm not sure about the size.

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
Thanks So much for posting this video, it rocked and was funny! :smile:
Holidays are in full swing now! :big_grin:

Can we say "Oh Danny Boy" anyone! :wink:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I love the three of them working together, this video captured the chemistry well. My favorite for the trio is still "Danny Boy" from the Wally Boag episode of TMS. Does anyone know what their first performance together was?
Danny Boy was the debut of Animal/Beaker/Chef (or "Leprechan Brothers" as it were!) Though one could say the "group" first formed when Animal teamed up with Chef to sing Happy Birthday to Helen Reddy and then later added third member Beaker!

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's cute and all but they need someone else doing these vids besides those three and Gonzo.
I see what you mean... Seems like they are the kind of characters that would routinely post youtube type videos, though. But then again, at least they aren't blanketing everything with the standard Kermit/Piggy caustic relationship thing.

I really liked that video, and I liked how theatrical it looked... but it isn't half as epic as the Bohemian Rhapsody ine was...

and as for the Carol of the Bells... "Uh... I lost mine..."

(Betchya can't guess what I referenced there)

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Good idea but why even do it if they can't get close to Beaker's or Waldorf's voice?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Awsome stuff that Muppet Studio is doing for them wonderful Muppets. Loved it and can't wait for next year or maybe by the end of this year we'll get something else new. :eek::hungry::halo: