Muppet King Arthur

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Anyone know why this collection isn't being released as a hardcover?
I've collected Meet the Muppet, Peg-Leg Wilson, Peter Pan and Robin Hood, all in hardcover format.
But when looking at amazon, it says the full book for King Arthur is only paperback.
While later releases, like Family Reunion, and Snow White are still hardcover....

EDIT: Apparently it's just Amazon.ca isn't offering it. It's still for sale at the dot com site.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Tough Pigs posted a 5-page preview for issue #4, and it looks like both Angus McGonacle and Lips appear in the background!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Tough Pigs posted a 5-page preview for issue #4, and it looks like both Angus McGonacle and Lips appear in the background!
I definitely see Angus (and feel very responsible for getting him included), but where on earth do you see Lips? :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I definitely see Angus (and feel very responsible for getting him included), but where on earth do you see Lips? :stick_out_tongue:
Page 5, panel 3, in the audience next to a Muppet cow. I can't see his goatee (it seems to be blocked by a rope), but that's definately a yellow guy with wild hair and Lips' eyes (there aren't many characters with eyes like Lips'... The only other character I can think of is one of the nurses from the Cocanut number when the two nurses transform).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Page 5, panel 3, in the audience next to a Muppet cow. I can't see his goatee (it seems to be blocked by a rope), but that's definately a yellow guy with wild hair and Lips' eyes (there aren't many characters with eyes like Lips'... The only other character I can think of is one of the nurses from the Cocanut number when the two nurses transform).
Ah, yes. It does sort of look like Lips. Well I'm just excited to see him as an actual character in Snow White.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Page 5, panel 3, in the audience next to a Muppet cow.
And under Lips, I see a yellow character who looks like it could be a yellow version of King Goshposh. Or maybe it's a yellow Bruno from Sesame Street. Hard to tell... We only see the character's head, neither character is yellow, and both characters are obscure, so the design similarities could just be a coincidence.

I think I also see a brown/orange Frackle who resembles Boppity at the top. I don't think there are any frackles that color, though it looks like he has a round nose instead of a beak.

Interestingly, there are a lot of characters in the audience, and most of them look like generic designs as opposed to existing Muppet characters. I'd be more than surprised if that wasn't Lips though.

Leeway

Reaction score
I'm not sure what's more fun...
You guys identifying the obscure muppets I meant to put in or putting names to the ones I put in by accident. I'm looking forward to seeing your lists after the whole issue comes out.
I hope you guys enjoy it. I had a lot of fun working on it. Hopefully I'll get a chance to return to the Muppets soon.
(Begin shameful plug) Oh and don't forget to pick up Darkwing Duck by Ian Brill and James Silvani coming from Boom! this June (end shameful plug)

Drtooth

Reaction score
(Begin shameful plug) Oh and don't forget to pick up Darkwing Duck by Ian Brill and James Silvani coming from Boom! this June (end shameful plug)
You made my day in ways you can't imagine right now! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The artist seems to have hit his stride with drawing the characters. The art looks really good here! :super: