The Storyteller soundtrack will be available in Spring 2010

FrankV

Reaction score
La-La Land Records has posted on the Film Score Monthly message board that they will release the soundtrack to The Storyteller with music by Rachel Portman in Spring 2010. No futher info is available yet.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the post. This is quite unexpected but fantastic news nonetheless. The Storyteller is one of the most amazing series from Jim Henson's library. It will be interesting to see how they release a soundtrack whether it's instrumentals directly from the episodes or newly recorded material based from the episodes. Hopefully, an extended version of The Storyteller theme will be included.

SuzieChan

Reaction score
Wow... this is so awsome! I've been waiting many years for this release: I hope this will come true. I can't wait for Spring... :excited:

I wonder if they'll include the tunes from all the episodes: mostly I'd like to hear the ones from "The Three Ravens" and "Hans my Hedgehog" - the tunes from these episodes are so beautifull and touching...

Gosh... this surelly made my day. :big_grin:

The Narrator

Reaction score
Ooh, thanks for the heads-up! I'll be watching out for the CD. I quite like the score of The Storyteller series.