Lady Gaga's Kermit Tribute

RedPiggy

Reaction score
All I can think of are all those poor, poor frogs on crutches ... lol.

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
Wow...what happened to the poor Kermit's on her head and around her neck? Where are their eyes? That is bizarre and really quite sad. She's pretty, why does she cry out for attention like that?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh. My. Good. Frog.

That's beyond amazing! I always loved (in a bizzaro way) that Kermit outfit, we've seen it modelled before, but never to this scale! It's all over Youtube! She's so bizarre and awesome and untalented and yet hilarious. I love her!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I've got to disagree with you saying she's untalented, have a listen to her singing Poker Face Acoustic on YouTube if you need proof that she's a lass with a good voice on her. Certainly better than her competitors like Britney and Katy Perry.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never did know what to think about Lady GaGa, quite frankly, I didn't even know what she was SUPPOSED to be; I mean I saw her on Ellen's show, but I didn't know if she was a singer, or some kind of carnival sideshow attraction or whatever, lol.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
One day at a time here, hanging in there. Interesting person & video of Lady Gaga..entertainer in her own unique bubble. HAHA How have you been?