Monster Sports newscaster

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I've been watching a Sesame Street episode on Sprout on Demand where Elmo, Telly, and Zoe race to see who's the fastest monster in the world. I think the episode is from 2001 because of Telly's design. And when they start racing, a yellow AM appears as a Monster Sports newscaster. If anyone saw this, who preformed the newscaster? He sounds fammiler, but I can't tell who it is.

Xerus

Reaction score
Jim also performed Gary Gnu, M.T. Promisses, Baffle, and the second voice of Edison on the Great Space Coaster.

And he did additional puppets on Captain Kangaroo along with Kevin Clash. Then Jim went to Sesame Street where he performed Preston Rabbit. And later performed Ben and the green Piece Police captain on the Puzzle Place.

These days, Jim hardly does any puppetwork. He's mostly now a director for Sesame Street and Between the Lions.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Jim also performed Gary Gnu, M.T. Promisses, Baffle, and the second voice of Edison on the Great Space Coaster.

And he did additional puppets on Captain Kangaroo along with Kevin Clash. Then Jim went to Sesame Street where he performed Preston Rabbit. And later performed Ben and the green Piece Police captain on the Puzzle Place.

These days, Jim hardly does any puppetwork. He's mostly now a director for Sesame Street and Between the Lions.
Some of those info I already knew.