Some of my fanart...

Nekoshema

Reaction score
come on Zena, how could you say that, we missed you.

nice work, it's way awesome, i wish i could draw something like that, all my muppets turn out too cartoonie :wink:

Zena Star

Reaction score
Aw, thanks so much everyone! And Nekoshema, I'd love to see some of your work anyway! I love cartoon-styled stuff, its just awesome.

And anyway, I eventually finished colouring, though it involved much anger and longing for copic markers.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/The_British_Gothic/Street.jpg
Not all too proud with Elmo's mouth, it went all wrong and me and my sister spent a while staring/laughing/crying at it. :sing: Hey, and also, in the place where there's a paint can and brush, there used to be a rather odd looking Telly monster there, trying to reach a box. But he looked demented so I erased him and now he's a paint can. XD

Lots of Love
-Zena

APRena

Reaction score
Gues you're your own worst critic, I can't see anything wrong with it! It's great. :smile:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
:wink: wow that's awesome zena, i love the colours. if you didn't point out elmo's mouth, i'd have never noticed, it does look a little wonkey, but not bad, not even noticeable really, it actually makes the picture better in my opinion, keep on creating :big_grin:

http://nekoshema.deviantart.com/art/Scooter-135991118 i posted this picture on a thread i made, but i think it was deleted and only gelfling girl saw it. seriously, i find Scooter's too cartoonie for my liking

Zena Star

Reaction score
Nekoshma - Thanks. I absolutely hate ol Elmo back there and I want to re-do teh picture, but I fear that I wount get Bert to look right if I try again. I also really like your Scooter picture - especially the quotes all around it and the colouring. Fav'd it! XD And he does look a bit cartoony, though not excessively.

Started something new as well, after like, months! XD :flirt:

Zena Star

Reaction score
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/The_British_Gothic/muppetOC.jpg

So...I was just looking at my Muppet OC, and thought about how odd she looked. So I thought, why not make her even more scarily like Ernie? As if she really was a female Ernie! XD So now she has black hair, but theres dodgily coloured purple streaks though that tiny ponytail. She also has a 2-coloured stripey top now, and a necklace with a ducky on, to show her appreciation for cousin Ernie's own Rubber Ducky. I think they'd make great cousins. Ever optimistic Ernie and slight scatterbrained....Cousin. YES! I shall also rename her. Now I need a name for her! Maybe something that sounds like Ernie? I dunno, but she needs a new name! <3 :stick_out_tongue:

NAMEZ HER NAO, KTHXBAI
Till next time!
-Zena

Nekoshema

Reaction score
lol, i like it Zena, really good work, i like the hair :wink: