Some of my fanart...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Okay so in school today, my best friend was off sick, and the only other people I hang out with are a bunch of loser boys at the bottom of the food chain. Actually, i think i fall under "losers at the bottom of the food chain" myself.
*Hugs sympathetically*

Nekoshema

Reaction score
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/The_British_Gothic/BertLove.jpg
Okay so in school today, my best friend was off sick, and the only other people I hang out with are a bunch of loser boys at the bottom of the food chain. Actually, i think i fall under "losers at the bottom of the food chain" myself.
hey! me too! [well, my friends and i] we're the well disputed losers at our school. it is sad people go out of there way to bully us, normally we can take it, but those bone heads can signal out one who can't. don't worry about it, there's more losers than anything, and we get to have more fun :wink:

Zena Star

Reaction score
LOL, with Muppet fans, it's your natural instincts to be complete weirdos and proud of it. :big_grin:
Truer words have never been posted! I'm also sorry about my amazing inactivity, I've just been focusing on my homework. I'll get some muppet work done, I swear! very soon!

Zena Star

Reaction score
It looked like no-one really cares that I haven't been around, XD. Anyway, This isn't finished, I made the big dumb mistake of giving it a background and now I might die of horror trying to colour it in.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/The_British_Gothic/Lines.jpg
There's your brooding Bert and Oscar in the forground, looking over at Zoe and Elmo in the background, having fun. Bert and Oscar are probably just thinking, they're too old for that now. D:, loosen up, you two. :grouchy:

(I'm proud of Bert's expression. Nothing else. Forgive how Elmo looks. What's done is done, and he'll be hideous forever.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Hey Xena... How you say we no miss you? Of course we do. You have great story going, which me wish me had more of... And hey, me not able to see your art, but me know what me like, and me like what you've done here. So hey, we still like you. *Monster huggles.