Feature Film Trailer!

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Hello!

I have been working on a feature length film over at Elmwood Productions called Josh And Todd:The Story of A Man And His Puppet. Since we started rehersals, myself and co-director Jim Williams have been blogging about the production. We're almost done shooting! All thr principal photography is done and we have two scenes left, and the flick is in the bag! So on the blog we posted a teaser trailer back on January 1st...

Check it out my Muppet Friends/Fiends and let me know what you think! Good and Bad - I can take it! But I like good better! Hahahaha!

muppetfan89

Reaction score
this looks really good, I can't wait to see it, it looks funny and well made both film wise and puppetry wise. nice work!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Congrats, doing a feature-length film is a huge accomplishment. When do you expect to be finished editing it?

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks to both ya!
We hope to have the first edit done in April, then we're going to go back and fine tune it a bit, then add the music, effects, etc...
We're in the process of securing themusic for the film now too. some original from bands here in the CT/MA area and we're looking into splurging on getting contracts with two well known bands for a song or two also.
The plan it to have it out for Halloween this year! I've got my fingers crossed! :crazy:

Lab Rat

Reaction score
The film looks funny will it be on DVD?

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
It will be on DVD! Region Free!
There will be two versions on it, one is the Officail R Rated Cut, and we'll also have a family friendly PG version.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Ok for a minute I thought the couple's names were going to be Stacey & Todd....which is my & my husband's name. But, if she leaves the human for the puppet, I'll be happy :smile:

I can't imagine making a feature-length anything! Good for you guys!

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
That would have been odd! Hahahahaha!
I can't wait for everyone to get a real look at it!