Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey Lithium,
I (finally) just got my collar in the mail, and I love my collar very much. It totally completes the poser.

That said, I do have one suggestion if you're doing a second batch.

If you could, perhaps make the collar not quite as tall, I've found that Animal's head movability is limited while he's wearing the collar.

Even an inch shorter would probably make a world of difference for the next set of collars.

Just my thoughts. :smile:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hey Lithium,
I (finally) just got my collar in the mail, and I love my collar very much. It totally completes the poser.

That said, I do have one suggestion if you're doing a second batch.

If you could, perhaps make the collar not quite as tall, I've found that Animal's head movability is limited while he's wearing the collar.

Even an inch shorter would probably make a world of difference for the next set of collars.

Just my thoughts. :smile:
I'm glad you dig the collar. Wow you just got it? I forgot are you overseas? Anyway, the molds are done so I can't change it now. The thing is my collar is modeled after the Muppet Movie collar. The Muppet Caper and the Manhatten collars are skinnier and a bit bigger around. I just prefer the old school collar. If you watch the Muppet Movie, Animal did have very limited movement in the theater sequence with the white collar and the "Magic Store" and ghost town sequence. The collar he wore in the church playing the drums is more like the later Muppet Caper collar. I did my homework. LOL. Thanks for your input though.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I figured you had done your homework.
Seriously though, no worries at all. I really really do enjoy it immensely.
Also, I'm not overseas, I'm just a little bit North of you in Canada. Chances are it got held up at the border in customs or something else like that.
Better late than never!

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hey fellow Muppet fans...

Here is the collar update:

I am doing another run of 10 collars due to be shipped at the end of April. Those of you that would like to pre order will secure your spot on the list. Due to a slight increase of material costs in 2010 the collars will be about $20 more than before.

Here is the current price list:

The steel collar including 3ft of chain - $60
The white and gold collar including 3ft of chain - $65

Both silver and white ordered together - $85

Shipping is $9 US
$14 overseas

You can order by sending me an email at lithiumbrain@gmail.com
Payment can be sent via Paypal or money order

Thank you

Andibcool

Reaction score
Hey Lithumbrain any news on the new collars ?
How many ppl u got now for the 2nd run ?

Well i did preorder 02.20. :smile: Who else did ?

TML

Reaction score
I e-mailed him at the beginning of this week for an estimated ETA. No response so far.... :halo:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey guys,
don't give up hope. Lithium is a little slow on updates, much like another replica company.
But trust me when I say its worth it in the end. I was apart of the first set of orders and his work is magnificent.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Hmm end of april shipping estimate on the new collars.
He has the money since 20.02.2010.
Since then i never heard anything from him beside he got the money.
Im loosing my patiance now and did send him a mail for an update or refund if i dont hear from him withing a week i will need help from someone within the USA to take legal actions.

As i see it now so far he scammed 99$ off me and that will stay untill he let me know a guanteed estimate of the shipping or refunded my money.