Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. First and foremost...The collars are being shipped this week. I will have tracking numbers for all U.S. orders. I am sending them USPS so I can't do tracking overseas. I haven't read through all the posts...but I'm sure there is quite a bit of frustration and hating going on. If I knew what the last 3 months were going to be like, I would have had everyone hold off on ordering. Aside from all of the B.S. obstacles and family business to attend to, I was called on a sculpting job that took up most of life for a month straight. I know how you all must feel. Being a collector myself, I have waited 5 - 7 months for custom pieces before. It sucks! I do apologize on the time frame. You will all be very satisfied with your Animal props. I hope everyone had a nice Holiday.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
I'm still excited and looking forward to these. My only issue is that I actually moved since I ordered the collar and have a new address. So I hope Lithiumbrain got my email about the change of address!
Hey Doc! I just got the email and will correct your address. :smile:

Taylor

Reaction score
Good to hear from you Lithiumbrain, I am glad to see the collars are being shipped. I knew you had been very busy and I kept the faith. Can't wait to see my collars.:halo:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've had faith in this too. It's typical for custom pieces. Thanks for the update. :super:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
I'm glad you all didn't send the lynch mob after me :smile:

Again thanks for being so patient. The end of 2009 got a bit crazy. I'm happy to see 2010!

rtgentry

Reaction score
will you be making more? Maybe you could have some made so there is no wait when ordering?

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Great news folks! I have had your collars shipped out. I will supply the tracking numbers for the US orders when I get back into town in a couple of days. I tried to get on here and announce this yesterday but didn't have time. I figured I would email all of you when I get back. Again, sorry for the huge delay! I would like to do another run of these for those who are interested but I may have to get another batch ready over the next few months and when they are close to being finished, let everyone know. My free time in 2010 is going to be very limited. I don't want to take any new orders and make people have to wait again.

Be sure to post new Animal pics when the collars arrive!

Thanks