Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

animal0606

Reaction score
Hey Doc,

The collars are coming along nicely. I am still waiting on the magnets. I have to special order those back east. More updates very soon. Hold tight:smile:

I am not sure if you got my message please set the silver collar aside for me. let me know how to send you your payment I really like the collar good job.

Quesal

Reaction score
this sounds kinda cool. I always was amused by Animal's chain collar as a child

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My suppliers finally came through! I am going to have those finished up by the weekend and start boxing them up. You are all awesome for being sooooo patient! I really appreciate it.

For those of you who have emailed me and posted regarding your interest in these, a second list will start as soon as I ship the first batch off.

Thanks again!

manetoys

Reaction score
Hey, Lithium. I'm new to the forum and sent you an email about the all steel collar. Please put me on the list! Thanks.
- manetoys

Taylor

Reaction score
Oh I'm really excited now. I don't mind waiting for something when its great quality. Thanks again for making these lithiumbrain.

Quesal

Reaction score
So where can one order one of these collars and how much are they again?

Barber

Reaction score
Hi, lithiumbrain.

Your inbox is full. I tried to send you a message asking to get on on board for one of your silver collars. If there's a spot on your next batch, that would be great. If not, I'll wait until round 3.

Thank you :smile: