Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

muppetperson

Reaction score
......Or a horn for Gonzo? or even a replica of a Kermie Award would be great!

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
I have been thinking about replicating Kermit's banjo ever since I made one out of cardboard for my Fisher Price puppet when I was 7. LOL I would like to wait and see how the EFX Kermit compares in size to the MR version. A project like that would be quite an undertaking. Maybe EFX will jump on the Banjo? I would love to give it a shot. Besides the Animal collars, I do have a lot of non-Muppet work on my plate right now but I will start thinking about it. Another idea I had was a size correct wood directors chair along with the printed name on the canvas back. Maybe the megaphone and beret to go with it.:smile:

muppets2

Reaction score
why not make animal wearing collar replica instead of just plain collar:halo:

muppetperson

Reaction score
why not make animal wearing collar replica instead of just plain collar:halo:
Plain collar?:confused: It is a replica!
Oh, I think I read your statement wrong.Did you mean-why not make Animal as well as the collar? Well, MR have already made the Animal replica, but didnt make the collar.Much cheaper to just buy the collar!And for those who dont have an Animal replica, you can get a great deal on one on ebay.

goodrastus

Reaction score
I'll happily de-lurk to take a position on the list/batch number two of the silver collars if that's OK :smile: - The collar and chain combo look fantastic lithium. Terrific job!

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Here is another update posting. The castings are coming along nicely. Painting begins on Sunday.

1. Muppetperson - PAID
2. Doc Hopper - PAID
3. GonzoLover - PAID
4. Taylor - PAID
5. A Mickey Muppet
6. Fer Sure - PAID
7. ArtVandelay - PAID
8. FrogBoy4 - PAID
9. Naeser2008
10. Krupa - PAID
11. LewZealand - PAID

List #2

1. Daz
2. Mistersuperstar
3. Goodrastus

Taylor

Reaction score
Glad to hear the collars are coming along. Can't wait to see them. These will really be something special when they arrive. I bet when the collars are on animal that they'll look so good on him it will be like the collars had always been there. This will also be a nice distraction from school. Can't Wait!:halo:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hey Doc,

The collars are coming along nicely. I am still waiting on the magnets. I have to special order those back east. More updates very soon. Hold tight:smile: