My Muppet Whatnot on Youtube...

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. So, here is a link to my first attempt at puppetry. I hope you all like.

Hey Everyone! Ok, so I tried putting a quick video of my whatnot. His name is Johny Crooner and he is the newest solo act to the Muppet Theatre. He has recently signed a singing contract and is singing his cover single sing, Summer Wind just for you. I hope everyone enjoys! Hope to hear some feedback! :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taZv3gu4wWM

The instrumentals are from the cd Piano Strings for Michael Buble, the voice was done by me.:embarrassed:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thanks

Thank you, I had alot of fun doing it. Hey, your whatnot looks like mine. They must be brothers...:wink:

SUPERPUPPET

Reaction score
brothers

I think your right .... same hair , same nose shape, and wow do they dress the same.lol. Hey , did you get to go directly to the whatnot shop or go online? :wink:

muppetinsider

Reaction score
hmm... well, ah, I guess whatever floats your boat.. lol. Your hand gestures are a bit jerky, try and open the puppets bottom jaw rather than jerking the top of the head back and forth like that. It's very jolting to watch.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey Superpuppet, I went directly to the shop since I live in NYC. The shop is absolutely wonderful. Seeing all the pics, I missed alot of things in the cases. I guess I was so excited I didn't take it all in. When I'm down there I will have to look around alot better than i did.

Thanks for the info muppetinsider. Yeah, I tried it for the first time...so....it's good to know there are puppeteers out there who can give advice. Thanks.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
If you start using the jaw and have better eye contact it will be good. He was looking to his left the whole time. Nice puppet!