Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow! I love them there poctures! It almost looks like the old Henson Workshop that was in new York. The pictures are also very cool. I think that shop right there is the best thing the Muppets have done since Muppet Vision 3D. really cool pics, and I hope this stays around for a long time.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks again for sharing so many photos with us. That is very neat to see, and I bet the workshop area is a lot of fun to work in, too.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FAO is having a great sale for MC Members beginning now through Monday December 1. Use either of these links to order and then enter either of these promotional codes.
So for example, if you were disappointed when the custom Muppet Whatnots were taken off-line recently, you can still order the Muppet Whatnot Gift Kit for nearly the same price at 20% off. These coupons are not only good for the Muppet Whatnots, they can also be applied to any FAO.com order.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hmmm...why did FAQ take down the Muppet what not on line build store down and is just a gift set thing now? Since I got a bonus at work yesterday (profit sharing) I was gonna order mine now! :sympathy:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
also...didnt these guys start out at $90 and now it looks like FAO jacked it up to $130!:concern::eek:

WHAT THE HECK MAN! lol..

Davina

Reaction score
the mail order one has always been $130..
word is that they took it down for the holidays and it will be back up after Christmas.. guess they thought they might be flooded if they left it up...

(wonder where they would have gotten that idea.. heh..) stinks for me too, was going to let my step daughters pick their options (though probablly would have waited til after holidays to buy.. since they wouldn't be back up here til next summer anyway..) but now we have to wait for summer for them to even see the options..
unless.. did anyone ever get a screen shot of the options page? I could really use it if anyone did.. :smile:

Wickerness

Reaction score
I'll be glad when February rolls around. Unfortunately I live in Kansas and won't be anywhere near New York. So I'll have to wait until the site is back up.

From the pics I saw of the place. Shame they didn't have any "autographed" pictures of Lew Zealand and Marvin Suggs up on the wall. Two recurring character Muppets that were made from Whatnots would have been great to have on the wall.

SteveFlack

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Steve. Longtime lurker, first time poster.

I went last weekend to FAO to make my Muppet, and was heartbroken to find out that they are out of stock on the red hoodie, and it sounded like it won't be back in stock until next January. Luckily, as a local New Yorker, I can go back and check every once in a while.

I was going to video tape the entire birth of my Muppet, and instead, here's the raw footage of the disappointment I was filled with when I found out the were out of stock on the hoodie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V4BtL1zpBY

-Steve!

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
So I'm confused. I thought if you ordered the kit, you would then mail it in to complete your order. Now it looks like you order the kit, and then you still either have to go into the store, or wait until Feb to complete the order online. Is that correct? Are you able to do this over the phone if you know the features you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.