I'm Back!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Some people here may remember me, I used to come here very often but my life changed alot very quickly but now I have to get used to that old life.

I wont go into all the details but about a year and a half ago I met a girl from The Netherlands and we seemed perfect for eachother straight away for some reason.
It all happened so fast, she came here for a very short trip just to see me and then about a month later I went back to her and spent christmas with her and her family and ended up staying more than 3 months! It all worked out great and we thought it was a pretty good test to be with eachother constantly for 3 months that we were right for eachother so I was planning to move there later on after I got back here to sort things out. But I needed money!

Things got pretty bad when I came back but I knew I would be with her soon, but she started to change, and she got a job and then really changed!

A guy who is her boss at work slowly got close to her after her first week where he told her he loves her! he is 35 and Moroccan (arab) and has 2 children so I thought that was odd because she is only 18! was 17 at the time!

But I trusted her and she explained to him she didn't feel the same way. Well things only got worse and she grew closer to him after he kissed her on the way home from work but I forgave her and just wanted to work things out with her but about 3 weeks later she tells me she is inlove with him and doesn't love me so it is over now.

She said the most horrible things to me over the last few months and I stuck by her because I loved her. So things have been pretty bad over the last few months because I really thought I would be spending a good part of my life with her, it just didn't seem like this could happen.

I also lost her parents and family which has been hard, ive been made out to be the bad guy because I told her dad about this man because I am genuinely concerned for her because there is a good chance he could be involved in something bad as it is a very big problem in the Netherlands and throughout europe with these men.

I really put the Muppets behind me and this forum because so much was happening over the past year and a half, I sortof lost my identity to change for her but here I am back to square one!

I hope someone will remember me but I'd like to come on here more often now and be more involved in the muppet community.

And sorry to tell a depressing story, its been very hard but I think I will get through it.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Considering how we've dealt with similar issues in other threads--sans the sex crime thing (which is a definate...EWWWW!)--I sort of half-expected something like this to happen.

rtgentry

Reaction score
hey muppetsdownunder. I remember you well. you used to have another muppet forum going right>?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
hey muppetsdownunder. I remember you well. you used to have another muppet forum going right>?
yeah, muppetsdownunder.com which went a bit dead and i forgot to register and now an advertising company owns it :frown:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I wish the circumstances were better, but Welcome Back, Muppetsdownunder! :smile:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Something that I noticed...

Today's your birthday! Happy birthday, MuppetsDownUnder! *brings in the cake 'n presents*