July 4th - New Muppet Video

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Ruru, why did they make it for Youtube? The Muppets don't usually make things directly for Youtube. Is there some kind of marketing campaign associated to it.
Disney has been doing YOUTUBE things for at least a year now Luke! :smile: but i think this just happens to be the 1st Muppet thing disney has done for youtube is all :smirk:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Sam has a MySpace page now?

... *laughs like there's no tomorrow* As if the YouTube account wasn't enough! *continues to laugh*

rurulesunc

Reaction score
Yeah Im not sure why they released it on YouTube but they told me that there are definitely more coming in the future. I guess they filmed a bunch at once and will be releasing them a little at a time. I think they are all holiday related but Im not sure.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That was cool! The finale was especially awesome, and the end with those old guys, fantastic!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Could you find out who preformed Crazy Harry?

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
rurulesunc does :attitude: answer his mail and do other muppets have youtube accounts.

rurulesunc

Reaction score
RKUNKLER,

I have no idea. :smile:

Next time I talk to them I will try to find out who the puppeteers were but I dont get to see them that often unfortunately. We are all way too busy.